Please allot 5-10 minutes to complete the client questionnaire. Please digitally sign the session guidelines below to ensure that you, the client, and I, the photographer, are 100% on the same page and can move forward with a successful photo session!
2018 SESSION AGREEMENT
The session agreement is put into place so the client knows exactly what a session with Julie Hills Photography (JHP) entails and to ensure that JHP is able to deliver on the client’s expectations. The client should read all information carefully, print a copy for their records, and then provide their digital signature below. If you have any questions, please let Julie Hills know as soon as possible, or at least before your session takes place.
1) The session fee is non-refundable and must be paid in full on or before the session date. The session fee only covers the time and talent of the photographer, the location of the client's choosing, and wardrobe changes as needed (clothing, hair, and makeup provided by the client.)
2) Print credit may only be applied to applicable products purchased at the ordering appointment. Products may be purchased at a later date, but the print credit will not apply.
3) Client is responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location choice (admission fees, parking, etc.). Travel up to 30 miles from 75010 is included. Time and travel beyond 30 miles may be invoiced at $1/mi.
4) Use of client's cameras are not permitted during the session as it can be distracting (especially to small children) and prevents JHP from doing their job effectively.
5) JHP will not hold another session for the client until payments and ordering are completed on all previous sessions.
RESCHEDULING & RE-SHOOTS
1) Requests for rescheduling are granted only at the photographer's discretion. If a participating client becomes ill, please call JHP as soon as possible to reschedule. The photographer maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc.
2) Unless there is an emergency situation or bad weather, sessions will not be rescheduled during the peak holiday season. If the client needs to reschedule a session originally set to be held anytime between Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, the initial reservation fee will be forfeited and they will need to pay it again.
3) No shows: If the client arrives more than 30 minutes late, the session fee is forfeited. If the client wishes to reschedule the session after this, they will need to pay the session fee again.
IMAGES & THE ORDERING APPOINTMENT:
1) About two weeks after the session, the client and the photographer will arrange a time to meet for the ordering appointment. All clients who hold financial responsibility (all "decision makers" i.e. mom AND dad) should be present at the ordering appointment. All orders must be placed at the ordering appointment. There is no minimum order. The client may purchase as many digital images and products as they choose.
2. Digital images are NOT included with the session fee.
3) Payment plans are available. Please inquire for more information. Products and digital images are NOT delivered until payment is made in full.
4) Editing preferences are left to the discretion of the photographer. The client may express preferences or requests, but JHP will determine the final edit.
5) Photos are only guaranteed to be stored for one year after the session date. While JHP does not purge photos and images are always backed up in multiple ways, they are not guaranteed to last after one year. Therefore, any desired images should be purchased at the ordering appointment.
6) Julie Hills Photography retains copyrights on all images (even those purchased and given to you at the ordering appointment). With the signed model release, Julie Hills Photography reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, marketing, or other purposes.
7) Under no circumstances can a client use images for commercial purposes, profit, or photographic competition or display.
8) Clients may not copy images they have not purchased. Copying, printing, screenshots, or scanning images from the photographer's website, blog, or from other materials is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use.
Checks returned by the bank for any reason will be charged a $25.00 service charge and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
Credits and special offers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
If you are not 100% pleased with the products you receive, I must be notified within 5 business days of receiving the products/digital images. I will decide whether or not another photo session will be arranged.Additionally, I have a 100% lifetime guarantee on my products. If anything happens to them, please let me know and we will decide if a replacement is warranted.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.